Any changes to this Data Protection Statement will be published on this page. This enables you to inform yourself at any time about which data we are collecting and how I use such data.
2. How and why I collect and use personal data
Although they are not obliged to provide personal data, when users visit the website, they may have provided their contact data via my contact form or my blog. I will store and process data for the following purposes: issuing a quote, providing services requested or complying with legal requirements. I do not use personal data for marketing purposes. Personal data may include users’ name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and tax code or VAT number.
The legal basis for processing these data is to perform the services you request or to take necessary steps prior to fulfilling that request.
3. How long I keep personal data
I will retain data related to quote requests for up to 6 (six) months. In case of work carried out, I am obliged to retain personal data for 10 (ten) years to comply with tax obligations. I will delete any e-mail communication after 10 (ten) years.
4. Who else might receive personal data
In some cases, third parties may access to data, such as entities involved in the organization of the website (system administrators) or external subjects (e.g. technical service or hosting providers, IT companies, tax consultants). All these parties are compliant with EU GDPR.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent by visited sites and stored on the user’s computer or mobile device, in order to be re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit. Thanks to cookies, the site remembers the user’s actions and preferences (such as the login data, the preferred language, the font size or other display settings, etc.) so that they do not need to be indicated again when the user returns to visit the site or browse from page to page.
What types of cookies do I use on my website?
The cookies I use fall into one category.
Necessary: Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preferences: Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
Here is a list of the cookies used on my website:
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary – Purpose: Determines whether the user has accepted the cookie consent box. Duration: 1 year
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary – Purpose: Determines whether the user has accepted the cookie consent box. Duration: 1 year
- _icl_visitor_lang_js – Purpose: Saves the user’s preferred language on the website. Duration: 1 day
- wpml_browser_redirect_test – Purpose: Saves the user’s preferred language on the website. Duration: Session
What if you do not want cookies?
Necessary cookies are essential for the website and you cannot opt out of them, but you can delete required cookies after use. Please find examples of guides on how to block cookies and how to remove cookies in the various browsers for PCs and Macs:
6. Your data subject rights
At any time, you may assert the right to access your data. Additionally, provided that the respective requirements are met, you may assert the following rights:
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to lodge a complaint with the respectively competent data protection supervisory authority
- Right to data portability
- Right to object: in case of processing activities involving your personal data that are carried out on basis of my legitimate interest, you have the right to object against such processing of your personal data at any time for reasons resulting from your specific situation. I will stop that processing unless I can prove important reasons for the processing which deserve protection which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend against legal claims.
In these cases, or if you have any other questions or wishes in connection with regard to your personal data, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
This Privacy Notice was updated on 03rd March 2021 and will be reviewed as and when necessary.